Year 11 HT5 Overview and Revision Guidance
This page contains links to the subject specific overviews for Half Term 5 for all GCSE and Level 2 courses. The overviews are in the form of a one-page PDF than can be viewed on-line or printed. These set out clearly, week by week, what subject content/topics will be reviewed and consolidated and importantly what evidence gathering opportunities there will be. The overviews will ensure students know which aspects of course content to direct preparation time to in advance of and during Half Term 5. It will also make clear the form and extent of evidence gathering opportunities in terms of types of questions, sections from exam paper etc. Where students miss evidence gathering opportunities, provision has been made towards the end of half term 5 for catch up so as not to disadvantage individuals. Please note that as previously indicated there will be no formal mock exams in Half Term 5 and evidence gathering opportunities will all take place in normal timetabled lessons.
Set out below the subject specific overview for Half Term 5 is a section giving revision guidance. This will include a range of resources which may include; Links to GCSEPod and linked assignments, PDF copies of revision materials for viewing online and or printing for example knowledge organisers, reference to materials uploaded to Microsoft Teams, links to other third-party websites useful for revision i.e. Seneca Learning, BBC Bitesize etc., and suggestions for how to use work in exercise books/folders to prepare revision materials such as flash cards.
These materials can be used during and after the Easter break alongside the provision in lessons to support preparation for evidence gathering opportunities.
Please note students will not be provided with grade feedback on their evidence gathering opportunities in line with Ofqual guidance. However, students will receive diagnostic feedback to support further development.
GCSE Science (including Combined and Triple Science courses)
- Letter to Year 11 & 13 Parents 26 03 2021
- Head of School Easter Letter to Parents
- Head of School Letter to Parents - Return to School
- Head of School Letter to Parents - Reopening School
- All Years Remote Learning Review Day 01 03 2021
- Head of School Letter to Parents 29th January 2021
- Year 11 and Year 13 Letter to Parents 14 01 2021
- Year 11 and Year 13 Letter to Parents 08 01 2021
- Letter to Year 10 to 13 Parent/Carers
- Head of School Letter to Parents 5th January 2021
- Head of School Letter to Parents 4th January 2021
- How to do a Covid-19 Test - 4th January 2021
- Head of School Letter to Parents 31st Dec 2020 update
- Head of School Letter to Parents 30th Dec 2020
- Important Information - Head of School Letter to Parents 21 12 2020
- End of Term Arrangements Letter to all Parent/Carers Dec 2020
- Letter to all Parent/Carers 01 12 2020
- Year 11 & 13 Parents' Evening Letter
- Video Call Parent Evening Information
- Letter re: PE Lessons wc 2nd Nov 2020
- Head of School Letter to Parent/Carers 19 10 2020
- Nova Educational Trust - Letter to Parents/Carers
- General letter of all school students, parents & staff 12 10 2020
- Attendance Letter to all Parent/Carers 25 09 2020
- Letter to all years - Promotional Video Consent
- Head of School Letter to all Parent/Carers 11 09 2020
- No Upcoming Events
Year 11 News
- No recent news stories.