The Garibaldi School is open ONLY for invited groups of Year 10 and 12 students and key worker provision
PROVIDED BY NOTTINGHAMSHIRE HEALTHCARE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- Parentline 07520 619919 – Healthy Family Teams confidential texting service to provide parents and carers advice around feeding, child development, parenting advice and support, emotional health and wellbeing, behaviour difficulties and family health.
- Chat Health 07507 329952 - this is a confidential texting service for 11 to 19 year olds in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
- ChildLine 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk
- Kooth - www.kooth.com - this is an online counselling service.
- Health4teens - www.healthforteens.co.uk - this is an NHS site supporting young people around emotional wellbeing.
- Health4kids – www.healthforkids.co.uk – this is an NHS site supporting young children and parents.
- Notts Help Yourself – www.nottshelpyourself.org.uk – this is a site for advice, information and local services available.
- CAMHS crisis team - Tel 01158542299 or 01158440560 or email CAMHSCrisisTeam@nottshc.nhs.uk
- Young Minds – www.youngmids.org.uk
- Parent guide to your child's screen time -https://safeguarding.thekeysupport.com/factsheets-and-briefings/your-childs-screen-time-parent-factsheet/
- British Red Cross - Kindness and Resilience - https://www.redcross.org.uk/get-involved/teaching-resources/kindness-resource-list
Sporting Achievement (Whole School - 27/02/2020)
- Sport Relief 2020
week commencing 9th March 2020 (Whole School - 21/02/2020)
- Widening Participation Week and Evening 2020
Raising the aspirations of all students (Whole School - 11/02/2020)
Selection for the Lionesses (Whole School - 31/01/2020)
- w/c 27th January 2020
Sixth Form News Bulletin (Sixth Form - 31/01/2020)