NATIONAL TUTORING PROGRAMME - LINKS - YEAR 10
NATIONAL TUTORING PROGRAMME - LINKS - YEAR 9
Guidance below on uploading files to Teams
- Logging into Microsoft Teams
- Remote App Access
- Email Settings – Mobile Device (Staff and Students)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Access
- Microsoft Teams: Creating a New Channel (Staff Only)
- Installing and using the Microsoft Teams Mobile App
- Installing the Desktop Teams Client (particularly if you're struggling to use the web version)
- Microsoft Teams: Editing Documents
Microsoft Teams video tutorials
Students and Staff
Accessing Microsoft Teams from the school website
Accessing OneDrive from Teams
Downloading the OneDrive app
Adding members to a class
Creating a New Channel
If students experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please contact your teacher or tutor in the first instance.
If staff experience any technical issues when using Microsoft Teams, please log a ticket on the Nova IT Service Desk detailing the issue and a member of the IT team will look into it as soon as possible.
- Pride Month 2022
Look out for updates during June 2022! (Whole School - 27/05/2022)
- Congratulations to Year 10 boys' football team ...
... who are now on their way to the final! (Whole School - 10/05/2022)
- PE Teacher & Achievement Lead continues to reign as ...
...National Kickboxing Champion (Whole School - 22/04/2022)
- Congratulations to Year 10 student
Selected to represent NLD at county Rugby Union (Whole School - 22/04/2022)
- Football Success at Sutton Lawn!
Huge congratulations to the Y10 students (Whole School - 28/01/2022)