From Monday 23rd March, until further notice, Garibaldi School will only be open for students of key workers and vulnerable groups. Please check the website daily for updates.
USEFUL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY NOTTINGHAMSHIRE HEALTHCARE NHS FOUNDATION TRUST
- Parentline 07520 619919 – Healthy Family Teams confidential texting service to provide parents and carers advice around feeding, child development, parenting advice and support, emotional health and wellbeing, behaviour difficulties and family health.
- Chat Health 07507 329952 - this is a confidential texting service for 11 to 19 year olds in Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust.
- ChildLine 0800 1111 www.childline.org.uk
- Kooth - www.kooth.com - this is an online counselling service.
- Health4teens - www.healthforteens.co.uk - this is an NHS site supporting young people around emotional wellbeing.
- Health4kids – www.healthforkids.co.uk – this is an NHS site supporting young children and parents.
- Notts Help Yourself – www.nottshelpyourself.org.uk – this is a site for advice, information and local services available.
- CAMHS crisis team - Tel 01158542299 or 01158440560 or email CAMHSCrisisTeam@nottshc.nhs.uk
- Young Minds – www.youngmids.org.uk
- Parent guide to your child's screen time -https://safeguarding.thekeysupport.com/factsheets-and-briefings/your-childs-screen-time-parent-factsheet/
Sporting Achievement (Whole School - 27/02/2020)
- Sport Relief 2020
week commencing 9th March 2020 (Whole School - 21/02/2020)
- Widening Participation Week and Evening 2020
Raising the aspirations of all students (Whole School - 11/02/2020)
Selection for the Lionesses (Whole School - 31/01/2020)
- w/c 27th January 2020
Sixth Form News Bulletin (Sixth Form - 31/01/2020)