Welcome to Geography
Geography take-away homework club
Starts: Cancelled until further notice
Where: Room 41, Humanities
What it is:
- Open to all year groups, this is a guided self-help centre ran by Mr Hales where students can pick from a choice of tasks which can be completed in their free time, including breaks and lunches in the LRC.
- Peer assessment will be used to provide feedback on ways to improve.
- A leader board will be set up to monitor the participation of groups.
You can come and see Mr Hales to get your tasks at break times on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and at lunchtimes all week.
- Students who want extra help with one or more topics.
- Students who want to practice their research skills.
- Students who want to develop new ways of revising.
- Students who would like to develop themselves by supporting others in peer assessment.
- Students seeking to improve their ATL.