Year 11 Mock Exams
Week commencing Monday 11th October 2021 Year 11 Mock Exam Timetable Oct 2021
Results Days 2022
Dates to be confirmed
Summer Exams 2021
Click on the link below for the Centre Assessment Grade Process
The Garibaldi school achieves fantastic exam success in Progress 8 - 2019 results and gains 6th place in ALL schools and colleges in Nottinghamshire and 1st place in Mansfield.
Summer 2021 exam certificates - information in relation to collected will be available in due course. Please contact the school on 01623 464220 or email email@example.com if you require further information. A signature is required before certificates are released, if you cannot attend in person please provide written permission for someone to collect on your behalf and request they bring some identification.
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, most exams and assessments did not take place in 2019/20 or 2020/21. As a result of this, the Government announced that it would not publish school or college level results data in autumn 2020 or autumn 2021. Information on what this means for the way school and college accountability will operate for 2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22 can be found here.
Our 2019 Year 11 cohort joined us with a KS2 average point score of 27.4 which was significantly below the National Average.
|Disadvantaged Progress 8||+0.16|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in English and Maths||56%|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in English||70%|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in Maths||58%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in English and Maths||73%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in English||83%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in Maths||75%|
|% of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate 4+||14%|
|% of pupils entered for the English Baccalaureate||18.1%|
Important information for all candidates taking exams
- If your exam is in the morning it will start at 9am.
- If your exam is in the afternoon it will start at 1pm.
- Please check the exam notice board in the hall foyer prior to your exam to confirm your room location.
- You must line up outside the exam room 10 minutes before the start of the exam, please do not be late, if you are late you may not be allowed to sit the exam.
- Ensure you hand in your mobile phone to an invigilator before entering the exam room.
- Please remember to enter the exam room in silence.
- Do not try to communicate with any other student once you are in the exam room, as this could lead to disqualification.
- Water is allowed in the exam room provided it is in a clear plastic bottle with a sports cap.
No food allowed unless it is required due to a medical condition.
- Please bring a black pen.
- NO correcting fluids/tippex.
- Pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, rubber, maths kit.
- A calculator is permitted in some exams.
- If you need to bring a pencil case it should be transparent.
Exam Board Information
Click on the links below
- GCSE Pod Competition
Congratulations to our winners (Whole School - 09/06/2021)
- The Garibaldi 30 PE challenge
PE Department (Whole School - 29/04/2021)
- Regional Winners and onto the Grand Finals!
GCSE Pod Games (Whole School - 16/04/2021)
- Non-uniform day
Supporting Comic Relief (Whole School - 26/03/2021)
- Young Minds Charity
Message from YoungMinds Charity - funds raised by the school in March 2020 (Whole School - 27/01/2021)