Exam success in 2019
The Garibaldi school achieves fantastic exam success in Progress 8 - 2019 results and gains 6th place in ALL schools and colleges in Nottinghamshire.
Countdown to summer exams
Mock exams february 2020
Years 11 and 13
Week commencing 3rd February 2020 and 10th February 2020
Summer 2019 Exam Certificates are available from Monday 25th November 2019 for collection from the Exams Office before 4pm daily. A signature is required before certificates are released, if you cannot attend in person please provide written permission for someone to collect on your behalf and request they bring some identification.
Our 2019 Year 11 cohort joined us with a KS2 average point score of 27.4 which was significantly below the National Average.
|Disadvantaged Progress 8||+0.16|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in English and Maths||56%|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in English||70%|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in Maths||58%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in English and Maths||73%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in English||83%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in Maths||75%|
|% of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate||13%|
|% of pupils entered for the English Baccalaureate||18.1%|
Important information for all candidates taking exams
- If your exam is in the morning it will start at 9am.
- If your exam is in the afternoon it will start at 1pm.
- Please check the exam notice board in the hall foyer prior to your exam to confirm your room location.
- You must line up outside the exam room 10 minutes before the start of the exam, please do not be late, if you are late you may not be allowed to sit the exam.
- Ensure you hand in your mobile phone to an invigilator before entering the exam room.
- Please remember to enter the exam room in silence.
- Do not try to communicate with any other student once you are in the exam room, as this could lead to disqualification.
- Water is allowed in the exam room provided it is in a clear plastic bottle with a sports cap.
No food allowed unless it is required due to a medical condition.
- Please bring a black pen.
- NO correcting fluids/tippex.
- Pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, rubber, maths kit.
- A calculator is permitted in some exams.
- If you need to bring a pencil case it should be transparent.
exam board information
Click on the links below
- Sport Relief 2020
week commencing 9th March 2020 (Whole School - 21/02/2020)
- Widening Participation Week and Evening 2020
Raising the aspirations of all students (Whole School - 11/02/2020)
Selection for the Lionesses (Whole School - 31/01/2020)
- w/c 27th January 2020
Sixth Form News Bulletin (Sixth Form - 31/01/2020)
- Garibaldi students visit St. Chad’s College, University of Durham
The Brilliant Club Scholars Programme (Whole School - 24/01/2020)