Year 11 and 13 Mock Exams November 2023
- Exam Certificates Summer 2023
- Exams Timetable 2023
- Useful Links
- Results Days 2024
- Summer Exams 2024
- Exam Success
- Exam Results
- Important information for all candidates taking exams
- Exam Board Information
- All exam certificates, for exams sat in the summer 2023, will be available Monday to Thursday 3.15pm to 4pm and Friday 2.30pm to 3pm
- Summer 2022 certificates are still available for collection, if they have not already been collected.
Students will need to collect their certificates in person and their signature is required before certificates are released. If students cannot attend in person written permission, for someone to collect on their behalf, is requested accompanied by identification.
Please contact the school on 01623 464220 or email email@example.com to arrange collection of exam certificates.
- A level results day - Thursday 15th August 2024
- GCSE results day - Thursday 22nd August 2024
- Link to AQA website
- Link to EDEXCEL website
- Link to OCR website
- Link to WJEC website
- Link to CIE website
Summer 2024 Exam Time Table to be confirmed
Click on the link below for the Centre Assessment Grade Process
The Garibaldi school achieves fantastic exam success in Progress 8 - 2019 results and gains 6th place in ALL schools and colleges in Nottinghamshire and 1st place in Mansfield.
|Disadvantaged Progress 8||-0.49|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in English and Maths||49%|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in English||65%|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in Maths||49%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in English and Maths||64%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in English||72%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in Maths||67%|
|EBacc Average Point Score||3.84|
|% of pupils entered for the English Baccalaureate||22.%|
- If your exam is in the morning it will start at 9am.
- If your exam is in the afternoon it will start at 1pm.
- Please check the exam notice board in the hall foyer prior to your exam to confirm your room location.
- You must line up outside the exam room 10 minutes before the start of the exam, please do not be late, if you are late you may not be allowed to sit the exam.
- Ensure you hand in your mobile phone to an invigilator before entering the exam room.
- Please remember to enter the exam room in silence.
- Do not try to communicate with any other student once you are in the exam room, as this could lead to disqualification.
- Water is allowed in the exam room provided it is in a clear plastic bottle with a sports cap.
No food allowed unless it is required due to a medical condition.
- Please bring a black pen.
- NO correcting fluids/tippex.
- Pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, rubber, maths kit.
- A calculator is permitted in some exams.
- If you need to bring a pencil case it should be transparent.
Click on the links below
- Unauthorised Items Poster
- Warning to Candidates
- Written Exams
- Coursework Assessments
- Non Examination Assessment
- Onscreen Tests
- Social Media
- Privacy Notice
The Garibaldi School are looking to recruit additional Exam Invigilators, no previous experience is necessary. If you are interested please contact Clare Hawley or Kelly Hill for further information.
Tel: 01623 464220 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nova Education Trust Transformational Awards 2023
Outstanding Vision & Strategy Award (Whole School - 04/12/2023)
This week we celebrated... (Whole School - 17/11/2023)
- Year 8 Enrichment
Halloween Tuck Shop (Whole School - 25/10/2023)
- Bounce Forward Healthy Minds
Healthy Minds Programme (Whole School - 10/10/2023)
Year 9 student's short story is published (Whole School - 28/09/2023)