Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Anxiety and worry flashcards
- Being kind to yourself activity
- COVID-19 resource pack - it is ok to worry about coronavirus
- Fitness ideas to calm down your brain
- How can I look after myself?
- How does anxiety make my body feel?
- How to make your own worry doll
- How to stay calm in a global pandemic
- Mindfulness cards
- Mindfulness colouring quotes
- My bag of worries and sadness
- My worries list
- Positivity jar
- Problem solving
- Reasons why I am an amazing person
- Staying well at home and coping with stress anxiety
- The relaxation spin wheel
- Vulneral CYP planner
- Wellbeing ratings
Communicating and managing anxiety about coronavirus:
Coronavirus, mental health and emotional wellbeing resources:
5 ways to incorporate mindfulness into your child’s day
5 reasons why recognising your emotions is important
- Pride Month 2022
Look out for updates during June 2022! (Whole School - 27/05/2022)
- Congratulations to Year 10 boys' football team ...
... who are now on their way to the final! (Whole School - 10/05/2022)
- PE Teacher & Achievement Lead continues to reign as ...
...National Kickboxing Champion (Whole School - 22/04/2022)
- Congratulations to Year 10 student
Selected to represent NLD at county Rugby Union (Whole School - 22/04/2022)
- Football Success at Sutton Lawn!
Huge congratulations to the Y10 students (Whole School - 28/01/2022)