Mock Exams - January 2022
Click on the link for Year 11 & 13 Mock Exam Timetable January 2022
- Exam Certificates Summer 2021
- Exams 2022
- Useful Links
- Results Days 2022
- Summer Exams 2021
- Exam Success
- Exam Results
- Important information for all candidates taking exams
- Exam Board Information
Summer 2021 certificates are now available for collection. Apologies for the delay, this was due to a disruption in the distribution of exam certificates from the exam board.
Please contact the school on 01623 464220 or email email@example.com to arrange a mutually convenient time for collection.
Students will need to collect their certificates in person and their signature is required before certificates are released. If students cannot attend in person written permission, for someone to collect on their behalf, is requested accompanied by identification.
Please contact the school on 01623 464220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you require further information.
Exams 2022 will take place in May and June 2022 - further information on dates will be released in due course.
Please click on the following Ofqual Letter to students:
- Link to AQA website
- Link to EDEXCEL website
- Link to OCR website
- Link to WJEC website
- Link to CIE website
- Thursday 18th August 2022 – A level results day
- Thursday 25th August 2022 – GCSE results day
Further information will be made available in due course.
Click on the link below for the Centre Assessment Grade Process
The Garibaldi school achieves fantastic exam success in Progress 8 - 2019 results and gains 6th place in ALL schools and colleges in Nottinghamshire and 1st place in Mansfield.
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, most exams and assessments did not take place in 2019/20 or 2020/21. As a result of this, the Government announced that it would not publish school or college level results data in autumn 2020 or autumn 2021. Information on what this means for the way school and college accountability will operate for 2019/20, 2020/21 and 2021/22 can be found here.
Our 2019 Year 11 cohort joined us with a KS2 average point score of 27.4 which was significantly below the National Average.
|Disadvantaged Progress 8||+0.16|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in English and Maths||56%|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in English||70%|
|% of pupils achieving 5+ in Maths||58%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in English and Maths||73%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in English||83%|
|% of pupils achieving 4+ in Maths||75%|
|% of pupils achieving the English Baccalaureate 4+||14%|
|% of pupils entered for the English Baccalaureate||18.1%|
- If your exam is in the morning it will start at 9am.
- If your exam is in the afternoon it will start at 1pm.
- Please check the exam notice board in the hall foyer prior to your exam to confirm your room location.
- You must line up outside the exam room 10 minutes before the start of the exam, please do not be late, if you are late you may not be allowed to sit the exam.
- Ensure you hand in your mobile phone to an invigilator before entering the exam room.
- Please remember to enter the exam room in silence.
- Do not try to communicate with any other student once you are in the exam room, as this could lead to disqualification.
- Water is allowed in the exam room provided it is in a clear plastic bottle with a sports cap.
No food allowed unless it is required due to a medical condition.
- Please bring a black pen.
- NO correcting fluids/tippex.
- Pencil, ruler, pencil sharpener, rubber, maths kit.
- A calculator is permitted in some exams.
- If you need to bring a pencil case it should be transparent.
Click on the links below
- Pride Month 2022
Look out for updates during June 2022! (Whole School - 27/05/2022)
- Congratulations to Year 10 boys' football team ...
... who are now on their way to the final! (Whole School - 10/05/2022)
- PE Teacher & Achievement Lead continues to reign as ...
...National Kickboxing Champion (Whole School - 22/04/2022)
- Congratulations to Year 10 student
Selected to represent NLD at county Rugby Union (Whole School - 22/04/2022)
- Football Success at Sutton Lawn!
Huge congratulations to the Y10 students (Whole School - 28/01/2022)