Welcome to Year 11
Year 11 Remote Working Guidance
In light of the government’s decision to close schools to the majority of students for the foreseeable future we will be setting work for students to do remotely. All students have been set up with access to the Microsoft Teams app which is where they can access all work set by their teachers, get support in completing it and upload it for feedback.
Work will be set at the start of the week with the recommendation that students work to their usual school timetable to complete the tasks set by teachers.
Work set will be purposeful, specific to that class or ability group and will help teachers to gain evidence of the progress students are making during this challenging period.
Science teachers have set tasks to complete on www.senecalearning.com
These are to be completed by Friday 27th March.
Keep an eye on Microsoft Teams for more work during the week.
Homework 2019 -2020
- Half term 1 homework schedule - 9th September 2019 - 24th October 2019
- Half term 2 homework schedule - 4th November 2019 - 20th December 2019
- Half term 3 homework schedule - 6th January 2020 - 14th February 2020
- Half term 4 homework schedule - 24th February 2020 - 3rd April 2020
- Half term 5 homework schedule -
- Half term 6 homework schedule -
NATION CITIZEN SERVICE (ncs)
The NCS (National Citizen Service) will be visiting the school to discuss their Summer programme with Year 11 students.
- Head of School Letter to Parents/Carers 03 04 2020
- Student Support Sheet fo using Microsoft Teams
- Parent/Carer well-being newsletter issue No. 1
- Student Well-being newsletter issue No. 1
- E-Safety letter to all parents 25 03 2020
- Yer 11, 12 and 13 Remote Working Guidance Letter 20 03 2020
- COVID-19 CEO Trust Letter 20 03 2020
- COVID-19 Letter to Parents update 19 03 2020
- Head of School Important Update COVID-19 17 03 2020
- COVID-19 Letter to Parent Update
- Sport Relief 2020
- COVID-19 Coronavirus - l etter to all Parents/Carers 28 02 2020
- Request for up to date emergency contact information Feb 2020
- Year 11 Revision Sessions 2019-20 March
- All Years - Unifrog Introduction Letter
- Year 10 and 11 Individual School Photo
- Year 11 Mock Exam Letter
- Year 11 and 13 Mock Exam Timetable Feb 2020
- Christmas & New Year arrangements 2019 - 2020
- Important Information - Bikes and Scooters Dec 2019
- Head of School Invite Letter November 2019
- Year 11 12 and 13 Parents' Evening
- Important Information Bikes and Scooters Nov 2019
- HoS Additinal Inset Day letter to parents
- Head of School letter to all parents Nov 2019
- Year 11 & 13 Mock Exam Timetable Nov 2019
- Year 11 Mock Exam Information
- All Years - Announcement Letter Oct 2019
- Yr 9 to 11 History Revision Guide Letter
- Year 11 PSCHE Letter Sept 2019
- Year 11 Revision Sessions 2019 - 2020
- Letter to Parents - Peanut Allergy
- 8/5/20 May Bank Holiday
- 25/6/20 Holly Sports Day
- 25/6/20 Year 11 Prom
- 26/6/20 Inset Day
- 2/7/20 Year 7 to 13 Awards Evening
Year 11 News
- No recent news stories.